I'm with Mike and Brent.

Bruno, giving A1 and A2 mirrors which would show different stuff
violates Stathis' assumption of running the _same_ computation - you
can't go out of the system.

And your remark that we should differentiate infinite identical platonic
computations confuses me - it seems to contradict unification (which I
gather you assume).

Measure can only be influenced by _different_ computations supporting
the same OM.

Cheers,
Günther