2009/9/24 Flammarion <peterdjo...@yahoo.com>:

> Right..so you are using "third person" to mean "cognitive"
> and 1st person to mean "experiential"...?

I assume that when the term "cognitive" is used it is intended to be
cashed out in some third-person way.  However, many terms seem to be
used somewhat promiscuously so one can't be sure in any given context.
  When I use "experiential" I do intend the first-person
interpretation.  But I don't want to be Humpty-Dumptyish about it -
I'm quite prepared to make any necessary distinctions as the situation
dictates.

David