On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 10:01 PM, Mark Buda <her...@acm.org> wrote:
> Get it? Good grief, even if the
> stuff I'm saying taken as a whole doesn't make sense, at least focus on
> one piece at a time and you will agree that I'm making perfect sense.

Mark, seriously, you're not. I worked on a psychiatric ward for
several years, and you sound just like the schizophrenic and bipolar
people I dealt with there - many of whom were also convinced they were
making perfect sense when they were trying to explain to me how they
were really Jesus, Harry Potter and Superman in one body.
Please, see a psychiatrist. If nothing else, you could try to convince
*them* of your viewpoint. But I'm seriously worried about your health.

--
National Pep CDs - http://cdbaby.com/cd/nationalpep
The National Pep - Pop Music to hurt you forever - http://thenationalpep.co.uk