on 02.01.2011 17:29 Bruno Marchal said the following:

On 02 Jan 2011, at 13:09, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

Remember that with comp, we can never know that we are awake. But we
can always know that we are dreaming or sharing a dream. The
experimental evidences (the quantum) are that we are indeed sharing a
dream.

However, as Chalmers claims this seems to have no practical differences for a person. Let us say that your theory is true. What are practical consequences then?

Evgenii