"The Tao that can be described is not the ultimate Tao"

Interesting. I wonder if it's so.  Whether or not the ultimate Tao can be described has been the object of all my research-related thinking for a while now.  I finally made a breakthrough this year on the problem.  I still have to manipulate what I think on it and massage the document about it.  At least I can say that I'm not trying to describe the Tao.  I'm trying to describe a description of the Tao.  The reduced product of all structures is my candidate for my description for a description of the Tao.

Perhaps Lao Tzu already put in his two cents regarding this kind of TOE.