From my perspective this debate / clarification is getting lost in language problems.

Given that a universal dovetailer must necessarily produce *all* experiential realities, all possible experiencable moments, how do you account for our endlessly repeated observations of an experiential reality that corresponds *precisely* not only with ordinary every day observations of a physical quantum reality, but also all quantum experiments to date.