On 06 Feb 2011, at 12:26, Andrew Soltau wrote:

On 06/02/11 08:51, Bruno Marchal wrote:

On 06 Feb 2011, at 01:02, 1Z wrote:

On Feb 5, 8:44 pm, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com> wrote:

That's my point, COMP does not add more white rabbits from this pov.

I dare say. But the Mathematical Multiverses do add a lot more WRs
than
physical multiverses.

Prove this.
Once you take into account the relative points of view (of the machines, by using the self-reference logic for example) this is already refuted. Mathematical reality kicks back.

Hi Bruno

How do you define the relative point of view?

Do you know Gödel's provability predicate? The points of view are defined by intensional variants of the current provability predicate of the machine with or without some oracle. There are 8 basic points of view p (truth), Bp (provability/believability), Bp & p (knowability), Bp & Dp (observability), Bp & Dp & p (sensibility/ feelability). Three of them inherits the G/G* splitting, making a total of 8. It is really 4 + 4*infinity, because the 'material points of view' (with Dp) admits themselves graded variants.

But this is in AUDA, and we have not finished the UDA (+MGA) discussion. Have you understand the step 7? Did my last explanations helped?

Take your time, my next week will be rather busy.