Hi Bruno

I will attempt to define the terms in a manner satisfactory to both of us, and maybe we will understand each other this way.

CTM Computational Theory of Mind is the concept that "the mind literally is a digital computer ... and that thought literally is a kind of computation."
from
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/computational-mind/
I understand your steps one to seven to be making this point.

I have no difficulty with this point.

This is what seems straightforward to me.

Thought is a computation. OK.

Experiential reality is a computation. OK.

New Point

Chalmers defines a 'Computational Hypothesis'
The Computational Hypothesis says that "physics as we know it is not the fundamental
level of reality."
and
"Just as chemical processes underlie biological processes, and microphysical
processes underlie chemical processes, something underlies microphysical processes. Underneath the level of quarks, electrons, and photons is a further level: the level of bits. These bits are governed by a computational algorithm, which at a higher level produces the
processes that we think of as fundamental particles, forces, and so on."

This is what you claim to have established around point 7 in your paper. I do not follow the step from CTM to a Computational Hypothesis. (no, your last explanation did not help)

Andrew