On 05/02/11 09:55, Bruno Marchal wrote:
If the primitively physical universe does the filtering, then it cannot contain an omega point, given that it will reproduce, as you said, a universal dovetailing, and so the indeterminacy on my computational continuations will bear on that dovetailing, and again physics has to be emerging on the arithmetical dovetailing. That's the point seven. You did miss this in a previews post, and I hope you have well understood this now (tell me please).
No, I do not follow this. I have carefully re read your section seven and I still do not follow it. A very simple explanation would be welcome.