How do you define the relative point of view?

Do you know Gödel's provability predicate? The points of view are defined by intensional variants of the current provability predicate of the machine with or without some oracle. There are 8 basic points of view p (truth), Bp (provability/believability), Bp & p (knowability), Bp & Dp (observability), Bp & Dp & p (sensibility/feelability). Three of them inherits the G/G* splitting, making a total of 8. It is really 4 + 4*infinity, because the 'material points of view' (with Dp) admits themselves graded variants.

I know *about* Gödel's provability predicate!

(Is the 'intensional' referred to here the 'attach' you used in another email?)

I am still no clearer about how you define the machine, "with or without some oracle", and what defines the relative point of view.

Given that you are defining 8 basic points of view in the abstract, applied to " intensional variants of the current provability predicate of the machine with or without some oracle", it sounds a bit, well, abstract. Could you be a bit more specific?