I am sure you write very smart things. I am not so familiar with the letters
used as abbreviations (wf, DM and more) so I just listen to the music.
One thing though I am sure:

all you include is included within our yesterdays knowledge-base what is for
sure *more* than the knowledge base way back *before yesterday* - and *LESS
than it will be tomorrow* (or say 1000 years from now). I formulate my
'opinions'  (oh, not arguments, for heaven's sake) in my agnosticism about
such adages in the future invalidating some "nice and acceptable" TRUTH we
pamper in our present thinking.

If there is 'random' in your worldview, how is it restricted in a way not to
interfere with those "LAWS" conventional sciences formulated before such
random changes occurred?
Also: it may be my imperfection in my vocabulary, but erasing 'random' -
making every change in relations based on some 'originating' factor - shows
a *DETERMINISTIC*  and not some indeterministic view. We may not clearly
identify all those originating factors (e.g. in the so far not detected
parts of the totality), but so works my agnosticism.

The PHYSICAL WORLD is a nice figment and we can live with it for now.

John