Evgenii ,

I appreciate Nicolas Gisin, like I appreciate a lot Conway and Kochen, but they have in common that once they talk on free will they utter non sense. I will probably read Gisin's paper, but I have not really the time right now. Let me says tell you why I doubt on the interest on this, from reading just the abstract: the MWI has been invented notably for making physics local, as Everett and Tipler have already explained, and as Deutsch and Hayden have made even more clear. So I guess there is either an error in Gisin, or that he has made a very interesting discovery. But I doubt, especially that he might have a non compatibilist theory of free will, which makes almost non sense for me. You have already to postulate non-comp to get it. Hmm...

Of course if the goal is to make money, that can be a road. People like wishful non-sense. But you might make more money with astrology or with pseudo-religion.

Bruno