Bruno says:

"But immaterialism is not a believe in an immaterial realm, it is
before all a skepticism with respect to the physical realm, or to
primacy of the physical realm. It is the idea that there is
behind our observations."

can this supposed something behind our observations be brought into
the field of observation? Can it be observed?

If not, forget about this purely logical form.

To post to this group, send email to