Now that's truly silly. If we are God then we would know everything and know
everything we certainly do not. Bruno is saying a part of what we know cannot
be proven which is basically a faith-type statement, but not allied to any
dogma. If he is right then there is no metaphysics, only the correct study of
physics which is mathematics and computer science - which necessarily entails
an understanding of what should now be properly referred to as "machine
psychology" or even "machine theology". There is an unavoidable reversal of
physics and psychology. Stay with it. I found it outrageous at the start too
(way back in '97)

Kim Jones