On 04 Jul 2011, at 23:53, Constantine Pseudonymous wrote:

it sounds like Bruno is ontologizing mathematics rather then seeing it
as merely a way of knowing or a tool for organizing, classifying,
accounting for, and navigating space-time.

I assume that Goldbach conjecture is true or false independently of me. If you assume the contrary, explain me the dependence, and give me your theory. I am not ontologizing mathematics, I am just showing that mechanism deontologizes physics.

Bruno