>> In my view, physics, experience, and the underlying relation between
>> them are all co-phenomenal and co-epiphenomenal
>
>I have  no idea what that means.

I'm trying to say that from the vantage point of physical externality,
experience is deterministically caused by physical laws, but from the
perspective of subjective experience, it is the self which chooses to
cause physical changes to the world through the instrument of their
mind and body. Both sides are self-knowing and self-ignorant and
reflect additional levels of self-knowing and self-ignorance through
interaction with each other.

>> > 2) What is it about the mathematical structures and functions of your
>> > New
>> > Physics that makes it more apt for describing experience than the
>> > Old Physics?
>
>> Because it recognizes that experience cannot be described in third
>> person terms
>
>How can you have physics that is not describable in 3 terms? How
>do people write papers about it or devise tests for it.

By becoming smarter about it. It freaks me out to hear that the
response to "Here is the simple truth of what the cosmos actually is"
should be "how do people write papers about it?". Lets put paper
writing in the museum and make 10 dimensional virtual reality
demonstrations about it instead.

Craig
http://s33light.org