On Jul 22, 7:26 pm, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> Comp embraces the non computable. If you study the work you will
> understand that both matter and mind arise from the non computable,
> with comp.

> See the second part of sane04. Ask question if there are problems.

I know you must have gone over it too many times already in other
places, so I'm not expecting you to reiterate comp for me, but I
haven't been able to see how comp embraces the non computable. To me,
any time you say that comp explains something or direct me to your
work, it's the same as someone saying 'The Bible explains that'. Not
trying to disparage your way of teaching or motivating, just saying
that I can't seem to do anything with it. To me, if it can't be made
understandable within the context of the discussion at hand, it's
better left to another discussion.

> > I'm
> > just going by my observation that numbers are in many ways everything
> > that feeling is not. To get to the feeling of numbers, you have to
> > look at something like numerology.
>
> I doubt that very much. Lol.
> All you need is computer science. Actually all you need is addition
> and multiplication (and working a little bit, well, a lot probably).

What are your doubts based upon?

Craig
http://s33light.org