On 24 Jul 2011, at 19:14, Stephen P. King wrote:

I found an alternative to this that does not assume P = NP and that an infinite computation can occur in 0 steps which I can show, at least in Leibniz' case, is required.

I might be simple of mind, but I have no clue how an infinite computation can occur in 0 step, unless you mean by that the "trivial" fact that the computation exists in Platonia or in the block-universe, or the block-mind-scape. That would contradict your critics of block- realities.