On 7/26/2011 1:48 PM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
I don't believe in a "granted" (primitive) cosmos, nor in any thing primitively physical. Nor do I believe in their inexistence. I heard only rumor. I am agnostic on that issue. But I don't believe in the compatibility of such beliefs with comp.

Why not? ISTM your paper only shows that the world might be arithmetical; not that it entails a contradiction both to say 'yes' to the doctor and that there is primitive matter.