On 8/31/2011 12:28 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
I don't understand. I insist all the time that IF 3-we are machine ("yes doctor") then neither matter nor consciousness are computable/Turing emulable. The 1-p is not even representable, although it is meta-representable (by Bp & p, for example).

I think that is the confusing part. To say 'yes doctor' is to bet that we (our brain) can be replaced by a computer (in some general sense), but then you purport to show that 'we' are not computable. So even what a (physical) computer does is not computable.