On 02.09.2011 08:24 Stathis Papaioannou said the following:
On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 2:30 AM, Evgenii Rudnyi<use...@rudnyi.ru>
wrote:

Well, you have still not explained how books self-assembly
themselves from atoms. This is some problem with your reasoning.
What Occam's Razor says about the creation of books?

Consider a single carbon atom in a book. The atom follows a
trajectory from where it was one thousand years ago to where it is in
the book today. Do you believe that at every point in this trajectory
it moves due to the forces acting on it, or do you believe that at
some point the atom is influenced by non-physical factors to move in
a way contrary to physical laws?

At the moment, I can exclude nothing. In my current view, the existence of books in general and in particular on consciousness contradicts with known physics. It well might be that this contradiction is illusory, I do not know. Hence there was my question. If you know a plausible mechanism how books could be self-assembled, please just describe it.

So far your arguments are of philosophical nature. I have nothing against philosophy, right now I even prefer philosophers to physicists, as philosophers understand what they are doing and physicists-theoreticians seem not.

Say right now I listen lectures (in German)

Controversy in the philosophy
http://podcasts.uni-freiburg.de/podcast_content?id_content=93

Here there was a very good definition of philosophers: they are jugglers of terms (Jongleure der Begriffe).

In this series there is a clear statement that there are questions that we cannot solve, for example if the Universe is eternal or not. You rely on cause and at the same time on Big Bang. But then Big Bang seems to have no cause. Or do you know one in this case?

Evgenii
--
http:/blog.rudnyi.ru