On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 8:29 PM, Evgenii Rudnyi <use...@rudnyi.ru> wrote:
> Stathis,
> I do not understand you. It is not me, it is you who are talking about
> souls. I have just asked you to explain the phenomenon that I observe and
> you have not done it yet.

Well, either the atoms got into the book by following the rules of
physics or they got there by magic. What other options are there? This
does not mean that the rules of physics are all known, all
deterministic or all computable; but whatever they are, the atoms in
the universe bounce around according to them and end up in books,
stars and people.

Stathis Papaioannou