On 10/11/2011 9:03 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
My non observed "future"; or computational extensions, is selected, making the comp physics explainable in term of statistics on computations. This leads to general physical laws invariant for all observers. There is no selection of a particular computations, just a relative indeterminacy bearing on all computations going through my state. In particular we cannot use Bayes theorem, for example.

Isn't "relative indeterminacy" quantified by conditional probability; for which Bayes theorem is the appropriate tool.