To Qentin: "DEATH" an excellent vaiation for immoprtality. I always
emphasize that ETERNITY is NOT a "time" indicator, can most likely be
timeless ("POOF" it is over).

To Bruno:
we wrote already about your 2c question "WHO ARE WE?" and you answered
something like "Gods".
That may be a cheap shot, but unidentifiable are both. (Philosophical
Goedelism: you cannot identify
yourself from within yourself). For sure we are not what WE think we are.

John M