On 11/7/2011 9:50 AM, benjayk wrote:
meekerdb wrote:
> > How great was that?
I don't know. Being a fetus might be a peaceful experience, or like sleep.
But the point is that it doesn't matter how great the experience was,

So what's your evidence that there is *any* experience of "being a fetus".

Brent

since
what we are is beyond particular experiences (it is experiencing itself).
Even when I feel absolutely terrible I still am beyond all, I just don't
realize it. The very fact that the experience passes shows that I am beyond
it (clearly when it is over I am beyond it).
But even during very horrible circumstances it seems that it is possible to
feel being untouched by it. Like the yogis that bear horrible pain without
any visible sign of disturbance.

benjayk