2012/3/17 John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>

> On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>  >So your point is that you would feel at both place at once ??? If
>> that's not an extraordinary claim... don't know what is.
>>

> One macroscopic object being at 2 places at the same time would indeed be
> extraordinary, but 2 objects being in 2 places at the same time would not
> be. The only thing unusual is that there are now 2 yous.

Yes, each having a *singular* experience, each being a *next actual me*,
and the *actual me* was unable to know what it would see next. ===> 1st
indeterminacy.

If MWI (or comp) is true, this happens *****ALL THE TIME*****, so according
to you, we should throw pronouns in the toilet... or simply you're just
plain wrong.

Quentin