Silly "Subject":  so far nobody could tell  *H O W* *  *a
*brain*(tissue-comp?) could
*MIND *a*nything? (*react, maybe. )

I still wait for a refusal to my statement that there "may" not be any FREE
will in a partially known environment with unknown factors yet influencing
(all?) the occurrences? In the future course of the so far ever increasing
knowledge-base there is always a chance for an initiation of a factor we
don't know today and instigates what we THINK is free will based.

What I read about 'feeling' fits perfectly my agnosticism. Thank you.