Le 23-juil.-12, à 20:30, Stephen P. King a écrit :

On 7/23/2012 6:00 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
If this is relevant for UDA, you should show to me. You start from an assumption of some primitive physical reality.
Dear Bruno,

Could you please explain to me why it is that you make this claim in spite of repeated explanation that show the contrary?

Because despite you repeat that physics is not primary, you argue that something is invalid in UDA by mentioning physical interactions, and by referring to papers which assumes physicalism (implicitly or explicitly). As I said you contradict yourself.