On 7/24/2012 7:52 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

Le 23-juil.-12, à 20:30, Stephen P. King a écrit :

On 7/23/2012 6:00 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
If this is relevant for UDA, you should show to me. You start from an assumption of some primitive physical reality.
Dear Bruno,

Could you please explain to me why it is that you make this claim in spite of repeated explanation that show the contrary?

Because despite you repeat that physics is not primary, you argue that something is invalid in UDA by mentioning physical interactions, and by referring to papers which assumes physicalism (implicitly or explicitly). As I said you contradict yourself.

Dear Bruno,

It would be a contradiction if I where not qualifying the definition of "physical interactions". Have you noticed that I mention that I am putting the physical at the same level as the numbers, not by making the physical primitive but instead by making the numbers (the immaterial aspect as per your designation) occur (within my approach) at the same level. Neither numbers nor physical objects are primitive. Let me re-post something I wrote yesterday that you may have missed: