Hi Roger,

I have noticed and read your posts. Might you write some remarks about Leibniz' concept of pre-established harmony?

On 8/10/2012 8:53 AM, Roger wrote:
Hence I follow Leibniz, even though he's difficult and some say
contradictory. That agent or soul or self you have is your
monad, the only (alhough indirectly) perceiving/acting/feeling
agent in all of us, but currently missing in neuroscience and
neurophilosophy.

--
Onward!

Stephen