Hi Roger,

"Natural life" and "natural/biological intelligence", although in a very
slow pace, have more than a bilion years of evolution. New forms of life
and intelligence are just in its beginning, but in a very very high
evolution speed due to a kind of men/machine/web symbiosis. Be patient...:)

Roberto Szabo,  roberto.sz...@gmail.com