On 03 Sep 2012, at 17:45, Richard Ruquist wrote:

My experience is that canabis
increases my motivation and creativity.
Am I an exception?

You are certainly not, as the guitar boy provided a sample of people inspired by cannabis.

Cannabis is also useful to break negative connotations that life can build. In my case cannabis has helped me a long time ago, to cure a nausea I did have just thinking about math and logic. It makes me coming back to it, after a 5 years of abandon.

Two year ago, one week of intense cannabis consumption has cured a sciatica, completely, where two month of heavy medication did not succeed to improve the situation. The doctor did not understand how that was possible, as he thought an operation was unavoidable. It was a strong sciatica with a big hernia, and the paralysis of the left leg, but it disappears completely.

Cannabis is crazily efficacious in the medical domain.

Bruno

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Platonist Guitar Cowboy