From: Bruno Marchal
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-08, 04:25:49
Subject: Re: The All

On 07 Sep 2012, at 13:53, Roger Clough wrote:

"A too much powerful God leads to inconsistency. "

All-powerful does not mean unlawful.

Apparently "all-powerful" does mean worst than unlawful. It means that 0 = 1.
You might look at the book by Grim on the impossibility of "omniscience".
Google on "grim" and "omniscience". It is (again) a diagonal argument.

Bruno

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
9/7/2012
so that everything could function."