On 9/5/2012 12:14 PM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
Hi Roger,

On 05 Sep 2012, at 17:23, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Bruno Marchal
No, the supreme Monad can see everything even
though the monads have no windows.
Also the "closeness to God" issue depends
on your clarity of vision and feeling. And perhaps appetites.
So everybody's different.

I agree. But my point was that "everybody" includes possibly machines, and that we are not supposed to dictate God which creatures he can look through.

Bruno
Hi Bruno,

    I agree with you here 100%!

--