I don't see sins, I merely prefer "wrongs" as in: not appropriate to
circumstance, on which there is never a final ruling. Stauffenberg tried to
murder Hitler; had he succeeded, would that be an example of "wrong" or
"heroism" or some mixed bag, yet again?

As a cowboy, I meet both liberal and conservative, and I almost don't care
anymore. The liberals generally lack a sense of accounting/economic limits,
or a precise program to re-frame these to minimize shocks to transition
towards something better, without endangering the economic livelihoods of
millions of people, and conservatives rarely exhibit compassion/empathy or
a willingness to dream of something better.

Any conception of political correctness is rooted in discrimination between
outside, prohibited behavior, and inside, politically correct behavior. The
kind of thinking that persuades itself that it can clearly distinguish
between right and wrong, sins and good, in a total, universal sense, is
either performing a guru or... So in a sense, Roger, your enlightened
perspective here IS the kind of thinking that conjures up/creates the
political correctness problem it attacks.