On Saturday, September 8, 2012 9:34:45 AM UTC-4, rclough wrote:

>  because ironically and
> paradoxically they see the world in terms of race.
> Conservatives attempt to live by facts. I never
> saw racism in what what I wrote until you brought
> the subject up.

Are you familiar with the KKK? The John Birch Society? Would you call those
liberal organizations? I don't want to get into a political flame war, but
just so you know, liberals do not see the world in terms of race, but they
are prejudiced against conservatives because they see them as people who
are unaware of their own ignorance of the facts and uncaring of the
consequences of that ignorance. Of course that may not be the case, but any
of the hundreds of millions of liberals who might read what you have
written there will interpret it in precisely that way.

Personally, my theory is that people generally imitate or contradict the
political orientation of the first strongly political person they are
exposed to in their life. Usually a parent or older sibling - if they like
them, they see the political world through their eyes, if they dislike
them, they seek to prove themselves unlike them. It's really that simple.
Very few people research politics methodically and impartially and
formulate a set of opinions based on 'facts'.

Craig

Craig