From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-11, 08:01:52
Subject: Re: If I ever doubt that there is a God,

On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 7:29:00 AM UTC-4, rclough wrote:
Hi Bruno Marchal

If I ever doubt that there is a God,
the regularity of Newton's physics or
the microscopic structure of a snowflake
dispels such doubt.

These show design.
Design cannot be made randomly.
So there must be some intelligence interweaved in Nature.
I call that God.

That nature has structure and laws, to me indicates
that there must be some superintelligence at work.

Wouldn't the superintelligence also have to be highly structured ans lawful?
Wouldn't those laws also suggest a meta-superintelligence, and so on?

Why not just let the fact that we can make sense of a universe of sensible
sensations be exactly that.

Roger Clough, rcl...@verizon.net
9/11/2012
so that everything could function."