On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:40 PM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Intelligence is by (my) definition an autonomous function,
> so over-layers are not only forbidden, they are not needed.
>
> But God does have to follow laws he already created.
> If you jump off of a building you will fall to your death.
>
> I'm missing a possible problem there.

You say that order in the universe is evidence of an intelligent
designer but you don't say that order in the intelligent designer is
evidence of a super-intelligent designer who designed him. If you say
the designer was not himself designed then why not also say the
universe was not itself designed?

--
Stathis Papaioannou