Hi Bruno Marchal

IMHO in Platonia (the Eternal) all logical statements must always
be either true or false forever. However, in this everyday world, where time
is a factor, such necessary logical statements become contingent,
and may only sometimes be true. And possibly not everywhere.

The I Ching provides a numerical way of combining, separating,
and systematically manipulating qualitative situations, since
these have visually been associated to trigrams of binary numbers.

For example 111 or all yang lines is male and yang-ish.
000 is female and having softer heavier female qualitites.
Then combining and reading down from left to right, 000000 is female
111111 is male.  111000 or male over female is stagnation
 while 000111 with female over male, is bliss. Which is what
womens' lib teaches.

There's so much more to such manipulations that it would take a book to
show them all.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
9/14/2012
so that everything could function."