On 9/16/2012 3:12 PM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

On 16 Sep 2012, at 13:36, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Bruno Marchal
All love, all truth, all beauty necessarily comes from God (Platonia's All).
So if you can feel any of those, there's your experience.

Yes.

But with comp there is a sense to say that Satan can fail all finite creatures on this, and imitate God, so that we can be deluded, and so we have to be very vigilant with those matter. Art is a serious matter somehow.
Platonia owns fatal beauties.

Nobody knows in advance, we can only listen to the complains and reduce the harm. It is sad, perhaps, but we can't avoid them. Like math is full of chimera.

Bruno

    Amen!

--
Onward!