From: Bruno Marchal
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-16, 15:12:07
Subject: Re: The poverty of computers

On 16 Sep 2012, at 13:36, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Bruno Marchal

All love, all truth, all beauty necessarily comes from God (Platonia's All).
So if you can feel any of those, there's your experience.

Yes.

But with comp there is a sense to say that Satan can fail all finite creatures
on this, and imitate God, so that we can be deluded, and so we have to be very
vigilant with those matter. Art is a serious matter somehow.
Platonia owns fatal beauties.

Nobody knows in advance, we can only listen to the complains and reduce the
harm.  It is sad, perhaps, but we can't avoid them. Like math is full of
chimera.

Bruno

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
9/16/2012