On 9/17/2012 8:58 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King

The two words are commonly confused.

Faith is wordless trust, personal and interior. It is in the heart.

Beliefs are public expressions of that faith and its object, and a
whole lot more, and are thus in words. So it is in the head.

For more, see

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
so that everything could function."

Hi Roger,

I agree with you. I meed more detail so I look at this more carefully. Math lets us do that.