From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-17, 11:26:51
Subject: Re: The poverty of computers

On 9/17/2012 8:08 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
> Hi Stephen P. King
>
> Monads are not rigidly separated.
> So change in one mind is reflected in all,
> the extent being how capable the others are of reading
> the content and their similarity to the subject.
Dear Roger,

     Your defiction is what we get if we ignore the computational
resources that are required by a mind. I am taking the resource
requirement into account and thus showing that the mind does not
'always" reflect all others. Only God's mind is free of contraint as it
is the totality of existence itself.

--
Onward!

Stephen