On 9/18/2012 9:16 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King
The supreme monad (God) does everything
(God causes all to happen) while the monads,
being entirely passive, can do nothing except
display the changes that God made for them
as what is called  their individual "perceptions",
meaning the universe from their own points of view.
  Dear Roger,

    THus we can truthfully say that "we are expressions of God's Will".

This is another way of saying that effectively
(not actually) each man-monad is a self
who (but through God)  sees "all" in the phenomenal
world from his own point of view. Here "all" is limited
or filtered by the capabilities and biases of the man.

We are also muddy and corrupt mirrors of Its perfection. "All we have sinned and come short of the Glory of God."

The Fall - the original sin - was the separation from God, and thus we acquired the ability to "know" Right from Wrong, or, in reality, fool ourselves into believing that we can. To perceive Valuation (such as numbers) is one result from our fall. God does not see numbers, or any other Particular Thing. It is ALL.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net <mailto:rclo...@verizon.net>
9/18/2012

Onward!

Stephen