From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-21, 11:04:59
Subject: Re: Numbers in Space

On 9/21/2012 4:34 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
>> But the numbers build an "arithmetic body"
>
> The numbers arithmetically dream of a non arithmetic body.
>

>> and then populate a space with multiple copies of it... so that they
>> can "implement" the UD.
>
> No, they are implemented by the UD, which exists like prime numbers
> exists. Primitively.

     So the dreams "exists like prime numbers exists. Primitively. " and
the dreams are of "a non arithmetic body", thus "a non arithmetic body"
exists primitively. How is this different from anything that I have
tried to tell you of my ideas? We agree!!!!!! This is "dual aspect"
monism! I used to call it process dualism, but realized that that
working caused too much confusion.

--
Onward!

Stephen