On 10/25/2012 1:49 PM, Richard Ruquist wrote:
I am still waiting for the explanation of how you know that to be true-
that the compact manifolds are orthogonal to space dimensions.
Richard
Dear Richard,

That is what the 'x' in the string of symbols M_4 x X means. The relation is orthogonality such that we end up with 3 dimensions of space plus one of time plus 6 dimensions of the compact manifolds for a total of ten. Dimensions are by definition orthogonal to each other.

--
Onward!

Stephen