On 11/3/2012 5:26 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
The arithmetical property of numbers are innate to the numbers, logic and the laws we assume.
Hi,

This paper might be interesting to any one that would like to see a nice discussion of who it is that we come to understand numbers: http://web.media.mit.edu/~stefanm/society/som_final.html <http://web.media.mit.edu/%7Estefanm/society/som_final.html>

--
Onward!

Stephen