On 11/16/2012 6:44 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King
How is the agreement of many minds known if they are all solipsists ?

Hi Roger,

The agreement is known by the appearance of a common world. It is the manifestation of their "mutual truth".

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net] <mailto:rclo...@verizon.net]>
11/16/2012

    *From:* Stephen P. King <mailto:stephe...@charter.net>
    *Receiver:* everything-list <mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com>
    *Time:* 2012-11-15, 16:46:15
    *Subject:* Re: Emergence of Properties

    On 11/15/2012 11:27 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
    Hi Stephen P. King
    But many minds are in agreement that God exists, so that must be
    true ?

    Hi Roger,

        In my proposed definitions, "must" only follows if and only if
    there is no accessible possible world where a contraindication of
    the agreement occurs. Put more simply, a statement is true iff
    there is no knowable contradiction of the statement. The possible
    existence of an unknowable contradiction to the truth of a
    statement acts to support the idea of fallibility.

    And must unicorns exist because I believe that they do ?

        The existence or non-existence is not contingent on anything,
    especially the belief of one person. Your question should be
    phrased as: "Must unicorns be a physical creature because of my
    belief in such?" The answer might be "yes" is there is some means
    by which your belief has the causal power to generate a physical
    being.

--
Onward!

Stephen