Hi Stephen P. King

But many minds are in agreement that God exists, so that must be true ?

And must unicorns exist because I believe that they do ?

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]

From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-11-03, 12:31:14
Subject: Re: Emergence of Properties

On 11/3/2012 8:57 AM, Roger Clough wrote:

The properties of spacetime things are what can be measured (ie facts).
The properties of beyond spacetime things are propositions that can't be
contradicted (necessary truths).

Hi Roger,

    I do not assume that the "can't be contradicted" is an a priori fixed
apartheid on truths. I define necessary truths to be contingent on many minds
in agreement.