On 04.11.2012 00:47 Alberto G. Corona said the following:

: Is there something that I could know to be the case, and which is
not expressed by a proposition that could be part of some
scientific theory?"

Yes . "I love my mother" is some knowledge that I know , and is not
part
of a scientific theory. We know reality because we live in the
reality, We do not approximate reality by theories. We directly know
reality because we live within it.  Our  primary knowledge is
intuitive, historic, direct.. It is _the_ reality.

A theory is a second class of knowledge about a model that
approximate reality, maybe upto a point of an isomorphism with
some-part-of reality, but certainly, not an isomorphism that embraces
the whole reality, because we could never know if we have modelized
the entire reality, nether if this modelization is accurate.

Let us imagine that we have a mathematical model that isomorphic with the whole reality. Let us say that this model is before you as some computer implementation. The problem of coordination still remains. To use this model, you need to find out its particular part and relate it with reality. The model of the whole reality does not do it by itself.

Evgenii